A Saudi private company on Thursday opened the first car showroom for women only just five months before a decision allowing females to drive takes effect. The showroom was opened in a shopping mall in the western Red Sea port city of Jeddah to allow women the freedom to choose their own cars before they […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Police Invades Baddo Shrine In Ikorudu, Arrest 51 Year Old By TheTriangle on August 1, 2017 1
- FG To Spend N100 Billion On Low-Cost Housing For Nigerians In 2017 – Udoma By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- Zidane Can Stay At Real Madrid For Life – Club President, Perez By TheTriangle on June 5, 2017 1
- Constitution Amendment: 12 Things To Know About New Constitution, As Reps Vote Tuesday/Wednesday By TheTriangle on July 23, 2017 1