The Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee, LPPC, on Thursday announced the withdrawal of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria from two lawyers for misconduct. In a statement signed by its secretary, Hadiza Mustapha, the committee said the first affected lawyer, Oluwatoyin Bashorun, would not be allowed to re-apply for the position till after three years. […]
An Abuja-based lawyer, Ferdinand Orbih (SAN) has said that President Muhammadu Buhari never transferred powers to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) going by his choice of words in his letter to the National Assembly. He said any action therefore, taken by Osinbajo as Acting President could be successfully challenged in court because power, which only […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Trump meets Macron, says whole world talking about win By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- UN: Severe drought displaces 714,000 Somalis By TheTriangle on June 1, 2017 1
- Forget Lagos, Come To Ondo – Akeredolu Tells Investors By TheTriangle on July 18, 2017 1
- AC Milan Wallops Bayern Munich 4 – 0 By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1