The Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee, LPPC, on Thursday announced the withdrawal of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria from two lawyers for misconduct. In a statement signed by its secretary, Hadiza Mustapha, the committee said the first affected lawyer, Oluwatoyin Bashorun, would not be allowed to re-apply for the position till after three years. […]
An Abuja-based lawyer, Ferdinand Orbih (SAN) has said that President Muhammadu Buhari never transferred powers to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) going by his choice of words in his letter to the National Assembly. He said any action therefore, taken by Osinbajo as Acting President could be successfully challenged in court because power, which only […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Horn Stuns Pacquiao To Claim WBO Title By TheTriangle on July 2, 2017 1
- BoI to assist SMEs with N376bn before end of 2019 By TheTriangle on May 13, 2017 1
- Mourinho Tears Into Man Utd After Shock Loss By Thetriangle on October 22, 2017 1
- BIAFRA: Kanu And Nigerian Army In Mild Face-Off (VIDEO) By TheTriangle on July 25, 2017 1