The International Monetary Fund has warned Nigeria and other oil-exporting countries over rising foreign debts, saying there is a need to make external borrowings sustainable. The Fund, however, commended Nigeria for the recent reforms aimed at reducing infrastructure gap in the country, adding that it was in support of the measures. The Assistant Director, Fiscal […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Contact Breach: Barca Wants 8.5 Million Euros From Neymar By TheTriangle on August 23, 2017 1
- Pre-Season: Chelsea Made Light Work Of Arsenal As Michy Batshuayi Inspired a 3-0 Victory By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- 44 Nigerian, Ghanaian migrants perish in Sahara desert By TheTriangle on June 2, 2017 1
- Alex Sandro Snubs Chelsea, Extends Contract With Juventus By TheTriangle on July 2, 2017 1