The management of Okomu Oil Palm Company Plc on Tuesday announced a dividend payment of N2.8 billion after tax to shareholders. The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the company is located at Udo Community in Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo. The Chairman of Okomu Oil Palm, Gbenga Oyebode, made the announcement […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo Michael on April 23, 2017 2
- Buhari To Appoint Judge That jailed Two Ex-Governors As CCT Chair – Source By OLA on June 14, 2018 2
- Man United Signs Fred for $67m By Elo Michael on June 21, 2018 2
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2
- World Cup: Lagos Creates Viewing Centres, Insures Them By OLA on June 17, 2018 2