The Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee, LPPC, on Thursday announced the withdrawal of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria from two lawyers for misconduct. In a statement signed by its secretary, Hadiza Mustapha, the committee said the first affected lawyer, Oluwatoyin Bashorun, would not be allowed to re-apply for the position till after three years. […]
The quest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to see justice done in the allegations of corruption against former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezane Alison-Madueke, may have hit a new snag as the anti-graft agency says its investigative team has not been allowed to meet with her in the United Kingdom, where she […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Rivers APC won’t dump Buhari- Sen Abe By TheTriangle on June 8, 2017 1
- Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rose By $554.7 Million In July – CBN By TheTriangle on August 9, 2017 1
- Seplat reduces aggregate indebtedness by $365 million By TheTriangle on July 3, 2017 1
- Tears Of Joy As Chibok Girls Reunite With Parents By TheTriangle on May 21, 2017 1