The Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee, LPPC, on Thursday announced the withdrawal of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria from two lawyers for misconduct. In a statement signed by its secretary, Hadiza Mustapha, the committee said the first affected lawyer, Oluwatoyin Bashorun, would not be allowed to re-apply for the position till after three years. […]
The quest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to see justice done in the allegations of corruption against former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezane Alison-Madueke, may have hit a new snag as the anti-graft agency says its investigative team has not been allowed to meet with her in the United Kingdom, where she […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Sheriff, Makarfi bicker over party candidates By TheTriangle on May 17, 2017 1
- Police Invades Baddo Shrine In Ikorudu, Arrest 51 Year Old By TheTriangle on August 1, 2017 1
- FG To Spend N100 Billion On Low-Cost Housing For Nigerians In 2017 – Udoma By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- Zidane Can Stay At Real Madrid For Life – Club President, Perez By TheTriangle on June 5, 2017 1