When John Kelly, a former general, was named White House chief of staff, he was thought to be a disciplinarian who would be able to control and streamline President Donald Trump’s workload and staff in an effort to save a disjointed and chaotic administration. Kelly was essentially asked to do what former Chief of Staff […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- AC Milan Wallops Bayern Munich 4 – 0 By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- Oil jumps to $52 as Saudi, Russia agree to extend deal till 2018 By TheTriangle on May 15, 2017 1
- Dangote To Partner Local Vendors On Refinery Construction By TheTriangle on August 22, 2017 1
- Forget Lagos, Come To Ondo – Akeredolu Tells Investors By TheTriangle on July 18, 2017 1
I’m Not A Racist – Donald Trump 22 views