The Southern Leaders Forum has expressed disagreement with President Muhammadu Buhari’s position, that it is only the National Assembly and Council of States that can engage legitimately on national discourse. According to these leaders cutting across three geo-political zones in the south, the two institutions mentioned cannot genuinely convey the agitations of millions of Nigeria. […]
The All Progressives Congress has called on the Peoples Democratic Party to atone for its sins and beg Nigerians for forgiveness for the pains the former ruling party allegedly inflicted on Nigerians while in power for 16 years. But the PDP in its response said it was the current APC-led Federal Government that should be […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo on April 23, 2017 2
- Buhari To Appoint Judge That jailed Two Ex-Governors As CCT Chair – Source By OLA on June 14, 2018 2
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2
- World Cup: Lagos Creates Viewing Centres, Insures Them By OLA on June 17, 2018 2
- Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock By Elo on June 13, 2018 2