The Southern Leaders Forum has expressed disagreement with President Muhammadu Buhari’s position, that it is only the National Assembly and Council of States that can engage legitimately on national discourse. According to these leaders cutting across three geo-political zones in the south, the two institutions mentioned cannot genuinely convey the agitations of millions of Nigeria. […]
The All Progressives Congress has called on the Peoples Democratic Party to atone for its sins and beg Nigerians for forgiveness for the pains the former ruling party allegedly inflicted on Nigerians while in power for 16 years. But the PDP in its response said it was the current APC-led Federal Government that should be […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Wimbledon 2017: Garbine Muguruza beats Venus Williams to win first title By TheTriangle on July 15, 2017 1
- It’s A Good Training Session – Mourinho Boast As United Beat City In The US By TheTriangle on July 21, 2017 1
- FG To Spend N100bn On Low Cost Houses For Nigerians In 2017 By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- Manchester United defender Chris Smalling in dressing room barb at top-six rivals By TheTriangle on August 18, 2017 1