NEW YORK (AP) — Fifteen states and the District of Columbia sued the U.S. government Wednesday to block President Donald Trump’s plan to end protection against deportation for young immigrants, saying it was motivated by prejudice against Mexicans. Legal experts, however, say the evidence of bias is not strong in the case involving the Deferred […]
President Donald Trump of the USA, is advising beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program to “prepare for and arrange their departure from the United States,” News Source reported Tuesday. DACA recipients have been advised to use their remaining time in the U.S. to get their affairs in order, after President Trump’s administration cancelled […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Police Invades Baddo Shrine In Ikorudu, Arrest 51 Year Old By TheTriangle on August 1, 2017 1
- FG To Spend N100 Billion On Low-Cost Housing For Nigerians In 2017 – Udoma By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- Zidane Can Stay At Real Madrid For Life – Club President, Perez By TheTriangle on June 5, 2017 1
- Constitution Amendment: 12 Things To Know About New Constitution, As Reps Vote Tuesday/Wednesday By TheTriangle on July 23, 2017 1