NEW YORK (AP) — Fifteen states and the District of Columbia sued the U.S. government Wednesday to block President Donald Trump’s plan to end protection against deportation for young immigrants, saying it was motivated by prejudice against Mexicans. Legal experts, however, say the evidence of bias is not strong in the case involving the Deferred […]
President Donald Trump of the USA, is advising beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program to “prepare for and arrange their departure from the United States,” News Source reported Tuesday. DACA recipients have been advised to use their remaining time in the U.S. to get their affairs in order, after President Trump’s administration cancelled […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- BIAFRA: Kanu And Nigerian Army In Mild Face-Off (VIDEO) By TheTriangle on July 25, 2017 1
- Aregbesola Orders All Govt. Institution To Plant 60 Trees Within 90 Days By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- Donald Trump insists he has ‘complete power’ to pardon By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- Lebron James Slams Trump Over Comment On NFL Players By TheTriangle on September 24, 2017 1