South Korea’s finance minister on Friday said that relevant officials need to hold more consultations over the justice ministry’s plan to ban cryptocurrency exchanges in the country. “All government ministries agree on the need for a government response to an overheating in cryptocurrency speculation and for a degree of regulation,” Minister Kim Dong-yeon told reporters, […]
Japanese banks are looking to launch their own digital currency called the J-Coin to wean consumers off cash. Mizuho Financial Group is one of the institutions spearheading the move. “The project is in the early stages, and we have just held study meetings with other institutions,” a spokesperson for the bank told CNBC via email […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Trump meets Macron, says whole world talking about win By TheTriangle on May 25, 2017 1
- UN: Severe drought displaces 714,000 Somalis By TheTriangle on June 1, 2017 1
- AC Milan Wallops Bayern Munich 4 – 0 By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- Oil jumps to $52 as Saudi, Russia agree to extend deal till 2018 By TheTriangle on May 15, 2017 1