Arsene Wenger coached George Weah inset at Monaco in the 1990s Arsenal’s football manager, Arsene Wenger, has been fooled by fake news making the rounds that George Weah won the Liberia’s presidential election. Wenger, who coached the 51-year-old footballer-turned-politician at Monaco between 1988 and 1992, had on the Gunners website congratulated Weah. Unfortunately for the 67-year-old […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Contact Breach: Barca Wants 8.5 Million Euros From Neymar By TheTriangle on August 23, 2017 1
- Pre-Season: Chelsea Made Light Work Of Arsenal As Michy Batshuayi Inspired a 3-0 Victory By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- 44 Nigerian, Ghanaian migrants perish in Sahara desert By TheTriangle on June 2, 2017 1
- Alex Sandro Snubs Chelsea, Extends Contract With Juventus By TheTriangle on July 2, 2017 1