Two Chinese clubs are reportedly in loggerheads to sign Borussia Dortmund’s striker and former CAF player of the year, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Chinese Super League (CSL) champions Guangzhou Evergrande are reportedly prepared to pay at least 70 million euros for the Borussia Dortmund attacker, trumping an offer by rivals Beijing Guoan. But the China’s football association (CFA) […]
Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi has hinted that he will be back in action for his Chinese Super League club, Tianjin TEDA in “few weeks”. It’s being three months since the former Chelsea star played for his club, after undergoing surgery to repair the abdominal strain he sustained while in action for TEDA. Mikel Obi […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock By Elo Michael on June 13, 2018 2
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo Michael on April 23, 2017 2
- Buhari To Appoint Judge That jailed Two Ex-Governors As CCT Chair – Source By OLA on June 14, 2018 2
- Man United Signs Fred for $67m By Elo Michael on June 21, 2018 2
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2