When John Kelly, a former general, was named White House chief of staff, he was thought to be a disciplinarian who would be able to control and streamline President Donald Trump’s workload and staff in an effort to save a disjointed and chaotic administration. Kelly was essentially asked to do what former Chief of Staff […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Seplat reduces aggregate indebtedness by $365 million By TheTriangle on July 3, 2017 1
- Tears Of Joy As Chibok Girls Reunite With Parents By TheTriangle on May 21, 2017 1
- See Video Of Anambra Massacre Main Target ‘BISHOP’ By TheTriangle on August 8, 2017 1
- IKEME: Wolves Fans, Legends Raise £10,000 For Sick Goalkeeper By TheTriangle on August 7, 2017 1
I’m Not A Racist – Donald Trump 22 views