The International Monetary Fund has warned Nigeria and other oil-exporting countries over rising foreign debts, saying there is a need to make external borrowings sustainable. The Fund, however, commended Nigeria for the recent reforms aimed at reducing infrastructure gap in the country, adding that it was in support of the measures. The Assistant Director, Fiscal […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Dangote To Partner Local Vendors On Refinery Construction By TheTriangle on August 22, 2017 1
- Forget Lagos, Come To Ondo – Akeredolu Tells Investors By TheTriangle on July 18, 2017 1
- AC Milan Wallops Bayern Munich 4 – 0 By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- Oil jumps to $52 as Saudi, Russia agree to extend deal till 2018 By TheTriangle on May 15, 2017 1