The International Monetary Fund has warned Nigeria and other oil-exporting countries over rising foreign debts, saying there is a need to make external borrowings sustainable. The Fund, however, commended Nigeria for the recent reforms aimed at reducing infrastructure gap in the country, adding that it was in support of the measures. The Assistant Director, Fiscal […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Rivers APC won’t dump Buhari- Sen Abe By TheTriangle on June 8, 2017 1
- Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rose By $554.7 Million In July – CBN By TheTriangle on August 9, 2017 1
- Seplat reduces aggregate indebtedness by $365 million By TheTriangle on July 3, 2017 1
- Tears Of Joy As Chibok Girls Reunite With Parents By TheTriangle on May 21, 2017 1
I’m Not A Racist – Donald Trump 22 views