China’s Bitmain Technologies is eyeing bitcoin mining sites in Quebec, a company spokesman told Reuters, as expectations of a potential Chinese crackdown on cryptocurrency mining make the energy-rich Canadian province an attractive alternative. China has grown into one of the world’s biggest sources of cryptocurrency mining but there are signs Beijing is increasing scrutiny of […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Dangote To Partner Local Vendors On Refinery Construction By TheTriangle on August 22, 2017 1
- Forget Lagos, Come To Ondo – Akeredolu Tells Investors By TheTriangle on July 18, 2017 1
- AC Milan Wallops Bayern Munich 4 – 0 By TheTriangle on July 22, 2017 1
- Oil jumps to $52 as Saudi, Russia agree to extend deal till 2018 By TheTriangle on May 15, 2017 1