China’s Bitmain Technologies is eyeing bitcoin mining sites in Quebec, a company spokesman told Reuters, as expectations of a potential Chinese crackdown on cryptocurrency mining make the energy-rich Canadian province an attractive alternative. China has grown into one of the world’s biggest sources of cryptocurrency mining but there are signs Beijing is increasing scrutiny of […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- Man United Signs Fred for $67m By Elo Michael on June 21, 2018 2
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2
- World Cup: Lagos Creates Viewing Centres, Insures Them By OLA on June 17, 2018 2
- Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock By Elo Michael on June 13, 2018 2
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo Michael on April 23, 2017 2