China’s Bitmain Technologies is eyeing bitcoin mining sites in Quebec, a company spokesman told Reuters, as expectations of a potential Chinese crackdown on cryptocurrency mining make the energy-rich Canadian province an attractive alternative. China has grown into one of the world’s biggest sources of cryptocurrency mining but there are signs Beijing is increasing scrutiny of […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By TheTriangle on April 23, 2017 2
- Rivers APC won’t dump Buhari- Sen Abe By TheTriangle on June 8, 2017 1
- Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rose By $554.7 Million In July – CBN By TheTriangle on August 9, 2017 1
- Tears Of Joy As Chibok Girls Reunite With Parents By TheTriangle on May 21, 2017 1
- Seplat reduces aggregate indebtedness by $365 million By TheTriangle on July 3, 2017 1
I’m Not A Racist – Donald Trump 21 views