Uganda has imposed taxes on religious groups for sale of Bibles, Koran, prayer and hymn books. The country’s Revenue Authority (URA) imposed the taxes prompting clerics across faith groups expressing consternation and disbelief. The clerics are insisting that religious materials should be tax-exempt since they use them for “spiritual nourishment” of Ugandans. However, the URA […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo Michael on April 23, 2017 2
- Buhari To Appoint Judge That jailed Two Ex-Governors As CCT Chair – Source By OLA on June 14, 2018 2
- Man United Signs Fred for $67m By Elo Michael on June 21, 2018 2
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2
- World Cup: Lagos Creates Viewing Centres, Insures Them By OLA on June 17, 2018 2