The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says the increasing number of registered political parties is not a challenge to it or the electoral process of the country. Aminu Idris, Director, Election and Party Monitoring, INEC, gave the assurance at the Debate on “Increasing number of political parties in Nigeria and access to ballot in 2019’’ […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- Man United Signs Fred for $67m By Elo Michael on June 21, 2018 2
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2
- World Cup: Lagos Creates Viewing Centres, Insures Them By OLA on June 17, 2018 2
- Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock By Elo Michael on June 13, 2018 2
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo Michael on April 23, 2017 2