Six weeks after President Muhammadu Buhari ordered payment of the second tranche of Paris Club refund to states, the order has not been carried out. Investigations by The Guardian showed that states are yet to fulfill the fresh conditions listed by the Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun. The conditions include a monitoring and evaluation of the […]
WORLD NEWS[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
- We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Its Name, Currency – JMPP By OLA on June 15, 2018 2
- World Cup: Lagos Creates Viewing Centres, Insures Them By OLA on June 17, 2018 2
- Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock By Elo Michael on June 13, 2018 2
- States yet to meet conditions for second tranche Paris Club refund By Elo Michael on April 23, 2017 2
- Buhari To Appoint Judge That jailed Two Ex-Governors As CCT Chair – Source By OLA on June 14, 2018 2